Contentware uses "content items" to generate social media posts, email headlines and subject lines. These content items may have been extracted from your registration page or developed by our AI Engine.
You can edit, add, or delete any content items. You can even generate more content items. Click the "Generate More Content" link at the bottom of the content items list and an additional set of content items will be generated for your review. of the It’s best to have 10 or more content items.
These content items may or may not be complete sentences. There is no need to transform them to complete sentences, our AI engine does that for you.
Sometimes our AI engine doesn't get it, it happens. In that case, please edit or delete any content items that are incorrect in intent. If you do not want to include a content item, delete it, otherwise it will be used in the campaign.
The following sample content items demonstrate the variability in content and format:
- Learn how to prepare for your webinar launch including the best days to schedule your webinars
- Optimize promotional content to drive maximum attendance
- Key components for your webinar registration page to maximize conversions
- Best practices for email and social media promotions including optimal scheduling
- Strategies for post-webinar follow up
- How to use webinars to engage your audience
- How to create robust webinars
- In this webinar, VP of Event Marketing, Christina Jones, will discuss how Contentware can help your event marketing team streamline and simplify your campaigns using best practices and strategies that work
- Best Practices for Webinar Promotions In this webinar, VP of Event Marketing, Christina Jones, will discuss how Contentware can help your event marketing team streamline and simplify your campaigns using best practices and strategies that work.